2013年1月24日星期四

cnn rushed through to r

Feeling but like many.She after coming out the front door of villa stands to certainly turn round and looking at high cold.Gao Han Yi's face of helpless,Facebook, not from ask a way:"I promised to leave you in this city, how do you still want?Know, you run to come home in cause trouble, will ask for to greatly bother."
Beard rain Wei lightly smiles 1 and says:"The man of five Chinese foot Gaos, come to the friend frighten you so, it is thus clear that you how at the position of home also not.Since so, hereafter don't also pack so self-containedly in front of me, be like a magnate.Your wife is afraid that you know good matter that she does, I ain't afraid, do you know what she did again after the sulfuric acid affairs?She sets on a person to take bayonet night to intrude into my room, that person scares me to say, is first crafty to kill behind me, if not that I made means, you perhaps could not see me now.You give her Shao words, I left a dying testament, if I have a misfortune, police department the first person who seeks and seeks is her, not the letter tries.Since today, I lock a door at work in the daytime and didn't lock a door in the evening, she wants how how, anyway I am barefoot not afraid wear shoe.She isn't afraid to lose chastity, my a bottom layer person, also afraid of."
Is high cold this just listenned to threads, not from ask a way:"Feelings you that the knife is to leave for you to do from the scoundrel of Be in remembrance of?Even if what you said is true, I want to ask you, you are a soft young girl, how can must the Dou lead a big man?You can't again the past Ji repeat and infused for him what**soup."
The high cold meaning is very obvious, the irony beard rain Wei with the sex appeal seduce that suddenly and violently of man, just Chou the quasi- opportunity started to him, the Duo led a bayonet and mowed the man's life-giver, and rushed through to run him.
Beard rain Wei Gui Mi ground smiles and says:"Your wife can buy him,can I not buy him?You grovel under my pomegranate skirt, besides a lie grass man."Gao Han Wu's language, suddenly think of that evening television up broadcast of news, not from on smiling, say:"Saw to me despise you before, your returning was really tricked in many ways."
"Do you say, don't say his, ignore is who, as long as daring to ask for me hasty, I similar Yan he, not the letter tries again, rabbit urgently still bite a person, besides I am a beautiful young girl, can my cannibalism, rest important person to eat me, this just call skill.Don't say these, my business pleased and also ask you to devote a lot of care more."Hu Yu Wei finishes saying is to Gao Han Yi flying kiss, just came out two, suddenly returned overdo, say:"My pouring is to forget, there are also no pileup, not you send me to return to."
Tonight up, high cold again grasped beard rain of the courage and judgment of Wei, to she already didn't the slightest of good will, say with smile:"You the skill Gao Ren's brave, walk the road in night also isn't afraid of ghost, road at frustrated also can't Wei feet, is still that oneself walk to return to.Money that waits you comes to hand and also buys a car,cnn, line also a little more convenient."Beard rain Wei sees high cold Yin isn't not sun of, twist a head to walk.Gao Han Xiang thinks to be not in the right, follow behind to say:"Or I send to the street to you top, where cut a car, well sleep and feel after returning to.Record, don't with oneself in anger, still keep locking a good door.Have never once heard, the fence ties tightly, not afraid the wild dog go into, he is to smell fishy flavor, enter not your door, can not get your body, is also dry get excited can't, capable cook write."
So, high cold and beard rain Wei then walk the side beat mouth lawsuit and be alongside of to walk to street side, block a car for beard rain Wei, send this Wen absolute being of walking.
Beard rain Wei walked and took several cent pleasing of satisfy, cast away annoyance villa inside.As for high cold those words, she don't put at all in the mind.As she knows, the society in nowadays, a place*the female's body, again the good price isn't also ten thousand sons 8,000 of, she broke 1 F film and changed a good work, in addition 300,000, is already an exorbitant price.Said again, speak of happiness, is not an of Gao Han Yi either, she has already also followed a happiness several times.That trick isn't a worth money thing either, smelly very of, someone would like to tend it like Wu, as long as being willing to pay for it, she is also all are welcome, happy get free and unfettered seek pleasant.
Is high cold to return to villa, slightly push away the door of bedroom, sees yellow Shan and is wiping off tears.
For the sake of high cold, Huang Shan Fu's too many prices.On the spirit head, she excites ground to take two action to beard rain Wei, but all has already failed but comes to an end.Not only fail, but also left to the person laughing stock and hold.Her atmosphere, sad, the but again is helpless, the injustice and disaffection that can vent her with the tears.
Gao Han Zou wants to comfort severals into Huang Shan, at the thought of all of this are the disaster that oneself asks for, don't know how to open mouth.At Huang Shan nearby stand about a minute, just stretch out the hair of dauting Huang Shan.Huang Shan just on the spirit head, a jilt to beat at high cold arm up, say"the dirty hand doesn't touch me and roll a part, should touch who touch who go to."
Is high cold completely worsted in argument this time, don't dare as well Mao mouth, say for the false smile ground:"Scold this time of promote, although make me roll,did not make me roll outside.Now that you so like that I roll, I roll to see for you."Is high cold don't wait Huang Shan You of any reaction, squat down on the ground, then beat to roll on the ground, climbed to say:"Wife, I completely pressed your words to do and had already rolled and also calculated to the foot your face, if you also don't understand spirit, beat me.Wife, you beat me, my flesh becomes itchy."
Is high cold Be saying and approaching Huang Shan, picked up a her hand go toward own face up beat.For a while two times, be like Nao Yang.Huang Shan Xiang frees from tangle a hand, Gao Han Zhua don't put.Huang Shan stands up and raises another hand, ruthlessly is on the high cold face.Stare with anger Gao Han Shuo is after once beating:"Your this romantic amorist, I didn't understand, another woman the noodles inset a gold or a diamond there, you so like.I how, I just borned a kid just and became rather before, skin Cao some, the body was fat, can I now ain't a weight reduction already?I ain't already in addition to freckle?Also saw today, those shameless woman with how are you, not just have a liking for your background, only the wife is to know cold know heat's most painful your person, but your this bastard don't know somehow and make the Yan Ni considering as the baby ah rain Wei ah, the somebody elses all humiliated to come, work to want money, I see you now how ending."
Huang Shan Shuo sentence sentence at the reason, high cold have already seen pure the true facial expression of beard rain Wei, also realize own mistake at the same time.He doesn't dare with Huang Shan Mao's mouth, urgent matter of the moment wants that stiring her is happy.Hence he flicks to begin, or so open bow, not and lightly not the important precincts tap own face and Be beating and saying:"I ain't a person, my like a swine, I was ungrateful to the wife's one good heart and considered as the donkey liver lung to the wife's good heart, I black heart lousy belly bowel, I don't die a natural death, I did this waits a matter and make the thunder split and die me, the car presses and dies me, the wife grieves me,google, in a word I don't die a natural death, only I die wife just can feel avenged, so as to forgive me-"
Gao Han Xu Xu Dao Dao, bothersome don't finish.In the ear, Huang Shan Ting records in the mind, not from on smiling, touch fix attention on tears to say:"You early can stir me happy, can't arrive outside to be stained with a flower to ask for grass.That had an affair with man to keep a man Jing to say, she wanted you to arrange in the city to her a good work, also have 300,000, you see the Zha doing."
Listen to tone, Huang Shan's spirit already eliminate greater half, high cold this just stop, come forward to hug Huang Shan, stick her ear to say:"Wife, I declare first, I any further at enmity with her friendly intercourse, secondly, the business of arrangement work I come to make decision, as for money, you also need not worry, I lead two day give she be."
"You which come so money?"Huang Shan Wen.
"Does my money wear more, there is also one piece."It is high cold to stretch out finger to say.
"100,000 dollars calculate fart, is worth your showing."The Huang Shan despise ground says.
"Add again zero."It is high cold to proud ofly say.
"Cheat ghost, your bottom in the house I am still not clear, not****Don't take bribe of, which come of seven number."
Is high cold ha ha on smiling, say:"Wife, don't see small to living age not old, is an officer time not long, but small living is different from of produce wealth Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论