2012年11月8日星期四

beats by dre cheap s to use I can affir

Take firm between each waist, thick have a liking for to completely is a high big person or type of life thing,beats by dre cheap, have already canned not told that he was a machine to reach to pack a body, this fact.
The Mo benefit Er changed a Kai Luo's purple long skirt, but after all the Kai Luo's shape wants to compare Mo benefit Er much small, blouse and girdles are all tightly stuck Mo the body of the benefit Er up, before the chest of two pieces of seem will jump out at any time, this makes her have a liking for to be like a wine Niangs of knives bar more, not one make people be afraid of master.
Kai Luo looking at Mo benefits the Er spray the chest of thin desire and open widely mouth an on every occasion.
"You at see what, bond maid!"The Mo benefit Er face is some to be getting reder, she also knows that the image in nowadays is as totally different as a master by herself.
"You this falls to decorate before the chest really very beautiful, even if is that I have never seen a so good crystal of content as well!"Luo of the Kai's a facial expression for admiring.
", Do you say this?"Own misunderstanding makes the face of the Er of Mo benefit reder, she takes off to hang the jewel before chest:"If you like and send to you!"
As a master, the Mo benefit Er hardly uses a pure product used in adornment, even she doesn't remember this pendant by herself, anyway she wakes up of time discover she there is already this thing on the neck, probably a be attached an evil necklace by what oneself forgot?Or the surplus parts on that sheet iron monkey body?……Somehow or other, the Mo benefit Er has no on this problem to think toward more aspects.
"That how can, so beautiful crystal, you see this dazzling reflection!"Kai Luo says so that but eyes seemed to can not get away from that thing.
" You to my help, what request to be not exorbitant all!"
"Do not go or not!The things that the master takes are all useful, I can not want!"Kai Luo still keeps declining.
"Just one attaches evil decoration, I think that I have already could not used it, even I have already forgotten its operation method, you like and then send to you, and let's are friends!"The Mo benefit Er leaving no chance to explain takes for Luo of Kai.
"We want to take here as a base and launch large-scale countercharge?Tell the truth, the ammunition here stores severity shortage!"47 put forward own misgiving.
"Idiot, I as long as taking back to belong to my own thing, I leave sorcery book page at the stone of future, although can not set out sorcery knot boundary,affirm arrestment to a little bit be like some master of appearance, the sorcery book page must have already been taken away by the person of three islands now."
"Three islands?That white master Yi?"47 recalled for a while.
"Yes, three islands and another two guys even if succeed in escaping from the sanctuary,necessarily and still is beating to turn in marsh ground now-in the marsh ground travek, no one will be faster than my this prediction master, unique need to be worried of is that they may call° together more people through a sorcery communicatio-so we want to quickly act and take back sorcery book page before they come back, otherwise can't have the second-time opportunity again!And I have already affirmed the be called count of play handsome boy is thou Si empire of nobility, although still not too clear why thou the person of the Si will with three islands mix together, very obvious this to we disadvantageous, if they are from the marsh in come out, deal with ours not only their three people, thou Si empire of the influence is to allow of no small peep!"
" Thou Si?Is the nation of that master of rain city west?"Kai Luo the small voice ask.
"Yes, that is a nation that is ruled by the master, I ever trip pass by thou the national capital tile Tan city of the Si, and lived a period of time, the looks of that nation nobility I was the clearest."
"Actually, this proposal of yours doesn't have too big meaning."47 feel that oneself has already done not say can not:"Because that sorcery book I basically have already all carried on the back down, if you need, I can re- write a to you, if you just for the sake of that sorcery book, we have no a necessity to kill into three board of trades in the island to go."
The Mo benefit Er stares at to see 47 and imitate a Buddha to make the one mouthful swallow him.
"This can not blame me, you have never asked me again, and I don't want to disturb your fascination as well when you forget my research sorcery book page."47 beginnings start making a mess of to pretty tie up.
"I still need to take back sorcery book page, I ever once explained with you, the deviation resulting in to the different comprehension of evil net's arriving an actual application stage would have a how great dissimilarity, the mistakes of a word a sign all will important person life of, and three islands and the person of thou Si why interested in us, this also needs to be made clearly, probably we will in three board of trades in the island there get some answers!"
"With you then, the chemisette viewpoint is to can not comprehend!"47 sighed tone, he incredibly had already learned to sigh.
"However did your appearance change, 47 Sirs."Kai Luo suddenly to 47 talk, had a liking for to appear weak and look pallid.
"Do not call I what Sir, I am to reach to pack a body, with you nearby that noodles Mi silver plaque card is the thing of same property, the words say your this shield to sell how much , Mo row Er, I think that I should need a shield!"
The Mo benefit Er didn't realize the request of 47 monomania types and just silently looking at him, a short while time 47 see hair.
"Your variety really makes me shocked, what did the divine strength of the forging bring you?Still have, is the core of your body inside actually what things?That why thou Si the nobility is not- good to arrive it can not?The were it not for is reasonable of explanation, I don't mind to start bargain with him afresh."
"That you would not° until persuade red clothes old man of that blind and dumb first go."Metal of 47 faces distorted for a while and did a facial expression for smiling, this sentence also let the vision of the Er of Mo benefit be getting more cruelty:"Is all right, all of me tell you."
"The truth speaks with you-"47 pondered for a while:"My emergence is really an accident, true.I think that the ex- master manufacturing that I originally should be master's tower's coming out is his new Qu hull of, H'm, made use of this core-seem to is a certain transfer a special magic product of the life exerted, get a freshman thus, , I think that you understand this.But the problem lies in this, that master failed, I was born, seemed to be in the mentally dense to suddenly produce consciousness, like be given the clay doll of life by the absolute being ……but this core-"
47 by hand touched touch own center of the chest part:"Although I don't know that what it has to use,I can affirm, this is my part of the body, although he be in times before likely to be that master of, more early of time possible really is what thou the Si is imperial, , it is mine now, you say of the divine strength of the forging heavy reached my body, I am from a heap of seven put together eight to gather together of the iron hull became living metal life, you know Yao, now I can't because want to install several make the knife sword dismantling my arm literally, because I know this arm really now to is my arm-same, my feeling the whole body that the core pulsate in my body, and have already seeped through me and seeming to be heart and blood am close with me connect with each other-positive such as body ascend other part similar.So, I certainly would not give° it anyone, anyone."
The Mo benefit Er looking at 47, and uses very obviously a certain detect sorcery.She finally transfers a topic:"We should fix to go three board of trades in the island take return to my magic trick book, talk true wave to take a lot of time with you-Kai Luo, you can not seek similar to this guy clothes of body to I?"





The sanctuary in chapter 1 marsh 30th round sneaks in
Renew time:2009-1-71:27:28 chapter word numbers:3130


The camp Zhai of the blood ax heel 47 they looked exactly alike while leaving and seemed don't be bothered by foreign person, but actually already no one believe this warrior labor union to can make now what, unless the blood ax comes back.
Mary of the whole body military dress sits alone originally inside the hard big house of belonging to the blood ax, mood strain.
The recent circumstances obviously and a little bit loses control, that female master has a liking for and has new trouble, according to the term, the blood ax adult should also early come back, but have no news, including other trips that come back from the marsh, Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论