2012年11月26日星期一

Beats Solo HD leep which lineWei

My father will definitely discuss with you what red knowledge tomorrow.His old man's house likes 《Red Chamber Dream 》 most , level I see also so-so, but very so one mouthful.And, he look like our Nanking still of red learn association of president of association!"
I am one Zheng, say:"Can't.My a new son-in-law comes, is the master son unfeeling to take so abstruse thing to test me?Get, I don't sleep and picked up 《Red Chamber Dream 》 to see right away tonight.All didn't touch that thing for several years, even a few leading figures almost want Le not pure!"
The summer language soft smile says:"Do not sleep which line?Wei son you don't fear, I beat for you to cover by that time, you are on the side as long as answer is to is to is all right, complete need not realize my father of bothersome."
I nod to smile to say:"H'm, like this pour also in brief."
Immediately I thought of an affair again and asked small cloud:"Cloud, when you came downstairs last night poured how to go to the room of light snow?"
Small cloud jade face immediately the Fei is red, took aim the language of taking aim the summer soft, lower the head to say:"How, don't is all right?I is afraid light snow younger sister one individual frightened!"
I smiled and immediately asked again:"Is soft, last night small Die how get to your building in go to?"
Summer language soft face innocently says:"Zhi younger sister Die says that she have an evil-foreboding dream, so ……"
I am tiny tiny on sighing, say:"Seeing is probably a Zhi Die that wench saw last night what, intentionally pulled a light snow the bureau of cloth!"
In the evening, while preparing to return to building to go to bed, I suddenly a person from behind tightly embraced me.
That extremely towering soft breasts and petite body from she, my knowing was who.For this wench, I still the heart bottom save the doubt of one silk.I scarcely know that I exactly is how to her feelings.
If say that I have already fallen in love with her, that really has some to deceive yourself as well as others;But if say that my some to her fellings all have no, so the girls while deciding to take her into me quasi- girl friend's row or column, I why don't make greatest efforts objection, just not pain not opposing of Yang how many settle a dispute?Say that I have already been been like the facial appearance of flower by her, proud soft breasts conquer?If is so, I am a sex maniac!
But, I how feel to seem to be still to have some to have no idea thing at in stir to match, finally make I not from forbid of accepted the girls absurd verdict?
Easy Zhi Die at me after death embraced each other for a long time, but I have been dazing to mismanage and finish to know nothing a by himself/herself how respond.Finally, she is tiny tiny on sighing, loosen to open hands, slightly leave.I turn round to looking at her the figure of Xian Xian of that lonesome Xiao Suo, almost unbearable export to leave she.But the piece opens mouth, I still don't produce a sound, heart bottom not from had some sorry and ashamed fellings ……
On the second day, I and the language Be soft to arrive at a Nanking very successfully.
I am a first time to come to Nanking, very fresh to here, vigorously looking at to rent the scenery out of the car,Beats Solo HD.But in the airplane have been quarreling loudly don't sleep good language soft, then have already nestled in my bosom to in quiet sleep.I sometimes or lower the head to see her that pure must almost be like general side of white jade to permit, not from peep out love touching smiling face:I involuntarily remembered stunning when that I of Chin Hua water bottom see her for an instant.
If I tell a wench:Is that a moment, a kind of mysterious felling held tight my prison ground in the heart prison.Don't know that how to think wench meeting?
The language soft house is absolutely first-rate family in the Nanking, the her father summer Wen controls a famous business enterprise that is named Su the Hang sale group company.This company can line up in the sale profession of whole country fore is three, absolutely well-known.Just because of such, the summer house also entitles to and real strenght strong Chen Jia carry on a benefits marriage.Although the marriage finally fails, but two friendships still at, because the most lovely elf became at least two the very and firm Niu take.
The villa of summer house locates at at it is said that being a Nanking is the most luxurious of purple Kingsoft villa area in.When we arrived purple Kingsoft front door quickly, the language soft home made a telephone call.So, when we just got off in the villa area front door, see one speed a car to fly like and run fast since then and immediately stopped at us nearby.
A driver was soon got off to open back door.Is immediately a 50 how old but maintain the fairly good handsome middle age Be next to get a car, he is tiny to say with smile:"Wench camed back how to didn't make us pick you up in airport?"
I know that this am the soft language father, hence hurriedly on bowing, tiny say with smile:"Uncle how are you, I am Wen Jia Wei, language soft boyfriend, come to see you today and aunt of."
Language soft father the summer Wen don't answer as well, but keep staring at of Leng Leng I see, be like to conjecture an ancient calligraphy or curio, make me some greatly terrified.
The unusually lucky language is soft to see however eye, hurriedly pull the father's gusset, say:"Father, see what?You don't ask Jia Wei as well to hurriedly return to and hum!"
The summer Wen kindly looking at baby's daughter to smile and orders to say to me again:"Young man, in fact I once heard you.Hope you are to sincerely cherish our wife and children soft."
Haven't needed my message of reply, the language is soft to have already acted in pettish ground to shake the father's hand not to depend on:"Father, see you say of, the Jia Wei is your daughter to with meticulous care choose of, is that still wrong?"
The summer Wen is tiny tiny on smiling, nod to say:"BE,cheap beats by dre, BE!My daughter is so smart, so outstanding, choose of boyfriend certainly right!"
The language is a bit soft abashed Nan ground dynasty I smile and pull a father to get on the car.I hence hurriedly sit to the pair drive position to go, it lets their father the female is warm and affectionate in the rear seat.The language is soft to see, the piece opens mouth, but doesn't utter a word.
We follow spacious driveway to speed, the scenery here is also very pleasant, although moderate breezes light exquisite American manor can not compare, here more fine, more modern.
Is very quick, we was villa in the summer house.This is an extreme luxurious villa, its luxurious degree will never be next to Liu Jia's villa in the wistaria garden.The whole villa includes front and back yard and garden and covers area to almost have several thousand even rices!One considerable grass around a completely Europeanize of the ivory 5 F several-storied building.The house sets up very highly, the swelling up of coping unexpectedly seems some styles of famous Sydney opera houses, an arbor of on the side then completely is the building style of French the region of Lang Si.I study ever is constructing to fasten to once see in the building style exhibition in world, very beautiful, absolutely is hard to forget.
Our cars stop at that U type swimming pool side in green jade blue of summer house, one looked almost only 30 how old plentiful Ying beauties to walk to come over, tiny to me say with smile:"The Jiao guest comes and welcomed!"





Book seven lotuses chapter 198 boudoirs talk about a war(up)
Renew time:2008-9-1616:30:14 chapter word numbers:4611


I am one Leng, took a look language soft, don't know what person this beauty is her .The language is hurriedly soft Tong Tong my waist, run over a joys voice call way:"Mother!"A pair unique color the mother female immediately hug to smile into one regiment.
I saw can not help pouring to take a suck at cool spirit:Mao, this summer the aunt seems also too young?This which be like 50 how old persons?Completely is a soft language elder sister,cheap dr dre beats!And the language is soft have never said as well oneself mother is after the mother, how exaggerate thus!I have some to start to admire the love affairs in old summer, the wife arrives this age still thus gorgeous very, it is thus clear that is young it beautiful degree.
Immediately I lifted a gift to walk in the past, to soft mother of language slightly on bowing, the smile says:"Aunt how are you, I am Wen Jia Wei.Come to call to pay respects you especially today and uncle, hope uncle's aunt's body peace and health, all the luck."
The language soft mother smiled to see my one eye and seemed to be very satisfiedly to nod to say:"Good.Thank you, small."
Exchange greeting several we entered the villa of that extreme luxury in the summer house after the .This villa from design to repair, material etc., obviously all European, and the material is imported from Europe.Modern outside European wall of the most typical European porch building, metal sort decorates, even the crest arc-shaped glass window in door, on the side is two decorating of false doors, all belong to the building style of French the Lang Si typical model in the region.
After coming in, the layout of living room obviously also Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论