2012年11月12日星期一

beats dr dre ince this spring thi

He leads how not.The drought of north, too the silver of Cang two, also have Gao Gong the remaining confederates' approaching death flounder, let this assists to hold ground heart.
But see Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De, this shape, in my heart but there is bottom spirit more, Zhang Ju Ya just and more handles to have no plan, I more seem to be importance.
I also lay by the smiling face of I noodles and a little bit say sadly a way:
"Early I predicted this year's drought last year, but my person's tiny speech is light, who believe my words again, so I also can use my own strength, at early some of time buy under some foods, want the time arrived at in the drought exert some personnels, but didn't thought of to just go to the capital and then be taken here, also be difficult to expressly subjected to the Xing of whip Chi.Open widely a person, such kind of matter, how can not make the public cold."
Being 1 piece to reside is positive but looking at me, in a serious manner say:
"The son is hard, here the affair all because conceals a true identity to arouse for you, no wonder that other people, as for didn't review but suffer torture method one matter first, I see most likely is to use official power to settle a score, the son is hard or don't dispute well."
"The little people who opens widely a person is born in mind to heart, open widely a person this time perhaps for the sake of drought one matter to get?"
Zhang Ju Ya is giving a deep sigh to at a stretch say:
"Keep belonging to the governor of province ascended again today 600 in add a hasty clerk, move to invite imperial government appropriation earthquake relief, but now too the Cang silver early have already been getting more used up, the son is hard you aren't an outsider either, I might as well tell you, I sit this head assists, an open day dynasty, in the national treasury unexpectedly only 200,002 silvers, also not enough buy one noodles your silver mirror."
Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's facial expression has a little helpless, the forehead is full of worried, eyebrow already Cu at together.
I am also to move, everyone is emulating this seat, but truely do go up just know originally and up and Be different from oneself to imagine so fine.
I shut ascend eyes, in the heart deliberate for a while, then say:
"Open widely a person, don't know last time the affair said by me you consider of how, here, I can have no way to help you."
Zhang Ju Ya is lookinging at Yin cloud of my face uncertain, ask a way:
"Do you so have confidence?"
I smiled for a while, then looking at Zhang Ju Ya is saying:
"1,000,002 how, if I can not raise these for imperial government 1,000,002, repair with my own patrimony, how,beats dr dre?1,000,002 silvers change me one is innocent, don't know adult, you think whether this bargain is worth."
Zhang Ju Ya is lookinging at me, then slowly says:
"I this enters the temple seeks queen mother to ask for a favor, however I hope that you can suit the action to the word and otherwise fix to blame me not to speak face when the time comes."
I just looking at Zhang Ju Ya is having ready plans to meet a situation of say:
"The blessing of the world not party in government hall, but Be hidden to folks, but the blessing of the folks is again all gathered to businessman, little people not just, 1,000,002 silvers are still certain."
Hear I say this, Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's facial expression immediately becomes very difficult to see, then he walked.I looking at Zhang Ju Ya to just and far go of figure, have a little in the heart happy.
An open nation, in the national treasury silver two didn't°yet a well businessman is many, if this tells others, facial He Cun of the imperial government.
1,000,002, the revenue from tax of Ming Dynasty a year seems to be just 3,000,000 many two, but oneself have already earned 1000,000 many two silvers between very short few months, this lets how can people be not jealous, however I not be worried that oneself will follow Chen Wan Shan's old road, because the dynasty bureau in nowadays already and had a too great dissimilarity in those early years.
Returned to in own room, seeming the hot sun of outside already no longer so of cruelty.Several days come, the at heart suppresses of Yin cloud seem vanish, the scenery of outside monotone seems also enjoy please the eye.I stretched one lazy waist, took off the dress Shan on the body again down, thought of in the heart:It is really good weather.
On the second day, I finally left this I to treat nearly half month of place.Chen in response to exert in the breeze vision is unwilling, he a face angrily looking at me, I arrived at his in front and said:
"Many thanks to Chen Zhang Ye's care to me, I am returning to now."
Looking at Chen almost wants to spew out in response to the breeze fire come of double eye, I smiled for a while, then turned round to walk to go out and after death spread to what things fall on the ground of collision voice.
Ascend Jiao son, now of outside is what kind of situation, really have no bottom in my heart, hope to be very short have to not have too big fluctuation in more than ten days at this.
Come home, early have to arrive Feng Luan and green Feng of the news the various female have already waited at doorway, an is beautiful brilliant, once give way of pedestrian all big satisfied chance to enjoy seeing.
See I come back, the Feng Luan hurriedly faced to come up and looking at my double the eye embezzle to contain very thick feelings:
"Come back."
Three simple words but satisfied contain an ability to melt I therein deep feeling.
I order, then return overdo, Zhang Ju Ya who looking at after death is saying:
"Open widely a person, just come in, you can come my simple home and speak of and return is really a Peng Bi to living Hui."
Zhang Ju Ya is smiling to smile, then heel at my after death walked into front door.Arrived at in home of put a brazier in the doorway of hall to the hall, in still have burnablely just prosperous Tan fire, my eyebrows a wrinkly, called on Feng Luan, be full of the meaning for inquiring in the vision.
"This pass by quickly for removing the unlucky on your body."The Feng Luan looking at me to return to say.
Helpless bottom, I shook shake head, then jacked up trouser-legs think from the brazier up pass by, but just an approach, felt that a heat wave was inheritted, not dared hesitate, I greatly trod an exceed from the brazier up exceed in the past, in the heart but at send greetings to invented this custom of first person.
See me a top pass by from the brazier, had a person to take that brazier to go, but still had the hot air to remain in the hall.Not so bad Feng Luan very understandingly let a person to send last the inside still has the wildplum juice of ice-cubes.Drink an one mouthful, a cool idea went direct to stomach in, then but as exploding, the cool spirit goes into whole body, skin of head a hemp, whole body top and bottom clearness deeply.
"Is the son hard, also remember that you promise the affair of old man?"Zhang Ju Ya is doing not move oneself's beverage, but looking at my facial expression to seriously ask a way.
"Open widely a person, I say to attain, but any affairs all want to take more time to consider, urgently don't get."
"But Xia the sweet two sides still have keep belonging to still have ascend 1,000,000 of does the victim of disaster wait a succour,can you sit to have peace of mind to enjoy here?"Zhang Ju Ya the positive color Be harsh countenance to say.
I become overdo to toward station still at nearby of rich and honored, ask a way:
"We have already had now how many stones rice food?"
The rich and honored finishes to fully respectfully say respectfullly:
"Return to master, we have already had the food of more than 60,000 stones in the city teacher now."
"How much is the market price of rice food now?"
"Because have been having no rain water since this spring this year, all have already appeared drought everywhere now, the rice food of city teacher has already risen the price of 12 silvers one stone rices, but the rice food of the underneath state county is 2 times that of the city teacher rice food price."
The food of 60,000 stones is also more than 6,000,000 kilograms, if the words that limit a supply can let to count 100,000 victim of disasters to tide over difficult period most at least, but this year so big drought, the food of 60,000 stones also can say to is entirely inadequate.
Oneself at in response to the food that still has more than 200,000 stones in the sky, so calculate for a while, also still fair, this still doesn't calculate Hao mark and thou in response to the food in the spring hand, although say in advance I didn't inquire through thou in response to the spring, but I don't believe the old fox of this market, will not put on a skill.
I return overdo come to looking at just, Zhang Ju Ya says:
"Open widely a person, the rice food of 60,000 stones' still hasing me is there being total of the rice food of 260,000 stones in response to more than 200,000 stones food in sky, I don't all impossibly take out, the half is just been used to widely set up gruel Peng everywhere, give those really is can not make a living of common people, half use to quell to continuously increase of rice price, like this arrangement, adult you see whether is reasonable?"
Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De's facial expression on the face continuously changes and wants to come to be considering the affair said by me, lead in a short while, Zhang Ju Ya just just open mouth to say:
"That you want to use what kind of rice price sell the food in the your hand?"
Afraiding of this be in the heart of Zhang Ju Ya Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De most for worry of affair.
I deliberated for a while Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论