2012年11月14日星期三

cheap beats by dre me shiver a kind o

When brothers.
The candlelight on the case jumped about for a while, around sank into one utter darkness and imitated if my heart.Don't know a person to sit how long here, have been all empty in brain if is wild, the whole formely be like have a dream, oneself probably has been being dreaming today, yes, I know, I am on the hall asleep, I remembered fondly my own the elder brothers too much, also too sorry they, so just have a dream, dream arrive four elder brothers scold me, and I sever diplomatic relations.To, this is a dream, a dream.

Chapter 238 escapes(1)


Fight both with open and secret means an article-chapter 238 to escape
I not know I is how return to a bedroom, also not know that oneself lay how long on the Ta, until the Zou elder sister carried to eat a food to walk to come in:"Such as, eat some thing, from the yesterday noon till now you have no…………"
Tears slowly but next, I rush toward her bosom to cry bitterly to lose a voice:"Elder sister, such as isn't intentional ah, I am all sincere to them, why will they think like this?Did I do a very exorbitant wrong matter?Is it my conduct and actions that make them very embarrassed?BE isn't that I didn't notice what taboo of business, but make everyone be getting more uncomfortable?"
Lightly clap my back, the Zou elder sister uses the gentle and soft comforter of mother's sort I:"Not, you make it enough well.Such as, you don't want to think Be getting tooer many, these year you do for everyone matter, everyone's sons all see in the eye, no one puts blame on you, have no."
"Can four elder brothers why say so, why ah?"
The Zou elder sister's hand stops on my back, stop for a long time just slowly hand me to the Ta to sit in seat of honor like:"Such as, four Yes so say so do, is to have the causal, have a few matters I hasn't been telling you, originally is afraid you temporarily could not accept, can see now, I should tell you just right."
In her tone of hesitant and sorrow make me surprised, at heart a tight, the dismay nervous felling wrapped up me:"Elder sister, very important affair?"
"BE."The Zou elder sister returns to body not to see me, the tone is slow-moving and heavy:"Such as, this a few matters are all very important to you, not only important, I still be worried that you can not stand.But, have you been strong and right?You are aller strong than anyones, a seldom strange world woman, you once said, you could hold your own destiny, can't you let people to cut into pieces and right?"
I stretch hand to hold tight her gusset:"Elder sister, do you exactly want to say what?Is don't frightenning me good?"
The Zou elder sister slowly turns round to face me, make very great decision say:"Such as, I want you to promise me and contain anger and calm down and let go of everything, make me seeing original small such as, Be not afraid of that day, ground not afraid, face a responsibility, can have any for taking such as.Such as, before you didn't calm down, I can not speak these matters."
With serious look the Zou elder sister is what I have never once seen, the her words makes me shiver, a kind of the disaster drowned of prepares feeling born in my in the mind.BE also feeling because of this kind of, on the contrary make me calm down, become original of like this, I have never changed.Deep breathing, again deep breathing, the affair is more urgent, heart more not the ability is disorderly, the Zou elder sister cans say that again, I want to start to bear a responsibility, there is still on my shoulder very heavy responsibility.My heart slowly falls calm, after, a short moment's all heart palpitateses are laid aside by me:"Elder sister, I liked, you said."
In my eyes of pure let Zou the elder sister was satisfied with, she orders:"If the son came back, that I can say.First, you have to control your own emotion, I want to tell you the reason why four Yes will speak those words is that he is hating you."
Hate me?This answer makes me puzzle thousand times.In this a few elder brothers, Xu Shu is to can permit a person most , he has the long elder brother's breeze and all makes amiable to anyones and how can hates me:"Why?What do I exactly do amiss?"
Hope my doubt, the Zou elder sister stretches hand to hug me into bosom:"I know this news to can hardly accept to you, can you have to accept."Deadlock for a while, she continues to say:"Slowly my mother died in person, after this year signs a summer soon."
Indeed as expected is my affair of very difficult acceptance, don't believe, I don't believe, how may, this impossible, die the Ye live the Zou elder sister's hand, I am faintly some:"How can?I walk previous her body still very good ah, I am capable they once checked body, everyone is very good, all very good ah!"
"It is a malaria, suddenly break out.Luo sun because this died of illness many people, slowly my mother has no cook to pass by in person."
The Wu lives a face, tears already tears overflow.The Zou elder sister hugs me to sigh a way:"This descended you to understand, suddenly of the disease plus for worrying you, Xu Mu a while have no.Four Yes are sad that the mother dies of illness, if you don't walk, there is your medical skill, Xu Mu not necessarily dies, so, four Yes have the reason to hate you!"
Want to cry bitterly, can I opened a mouth, but cried not to come out, the mind is pressed a piece of big rock, let me breathe heavily not to come over, slowly don't come over, all because my self-will lost the best close relatives.Xu Mu's likeness of the deceased smiles a looks to in the moment gleam at me, I stretch hand to touch, but is empty, could not touch and could not found, that permitted me to weep over and let the mother that I act in pettish have no like this, that listens to me telling an injustice and dying because of my fault for the mother whom I dissipate sorrow going to, .
My facial expression frightenned elder sister of Zou, she kept tapping my empress to carry on the back:"Is like son, like son, you cry out ah, don't so, you cry out.The elder sister knows your in the mind bitterness, can you can not suppress, cry out and cry out!"
Along with her tap, I finally the ground cry bitterly to make a noise.Niang, why, why want to leave to be like son, you once promised such as the son and have any injustices to seek you, you once said, you were like the shelter of son, you is such as the Qing pillar in the sky of son!Niang, Niang, you want such as the son later how do, Niang, the Niang is to kill you such as the son, is such as son of wrong!The old my goodness does amiss to settle a dispute such as the son, you punish me ah, why, why walk the Niang lane, why ah!
"Such as, I know you at self-reproach, but this isn't your wrong.You listen to I say, Xu Mu Zou before especially the idea leave words to you, she says, you know her dead Xun after coming back, will be definitely self-reproach, she makes me tell you, you right, you heavy feeling heavy righteousness, is the miss of this best in this world, is the best daughter in her old man's house.Xu Mu Shuo there is female thus, she dead but have no Han.She also says that Zou surname you tells like son, regardless such as son can her ideal realization, I will succeed for she proud,cheap beats by dre, I believing such as son willing.I will in the sky protect her, will in the sky smile to looking at her and wait she obtains success of that day of, my meeting is happy for her."
The dead dead bites at lips, I suppress to ownly weep over:"The Niang, the Niang, was ungrateful to your love such as the son."
The Zou elder sister hugs me to continue way:"Such as, Xu Mu Zou's in luck waits news of getting your peace already, she is smiling to walk of, true of, she very satisfy, very contented.Be like what she say, there is female thus, He You Han!So, you can not let Xu Mu Quan's bottom tremble with fear, must invigorate and there is also the decision that a lot of matters wait you."
Cry bitterly for a long time after, I just was calm to order, although woe still just the heart tie up to round, my rational but have been already resumed, the Zou elder sister chooses to tell me this news this time and definitely still makes me sad more to even fight a larger affair to me than it, I have to take heart to should to the all these:"Elder sister, also have what you say, I can bear of live."
Make an effort on the Zou elder sister's hand, hug me more tightly:"Such as, more than two months passed by, you return have never thought may Mr. Cao want to make you die?"

Chapter 238 escapes(2)


My Zheng for a while:"Elder sister, you know say everything and I, I a little bit faint a head for this period of time."
"Probably is my over sensitive, but really serious."The Zou elder sister's for a while, seem at consider how the Xu say:"The home once broke to meal, again not ability the mansion buy, almost ……"
"What?Elder sister, you Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论